TIX-E ECONOMY COMPLETE BREWERY LINE
Electrical powered model to produce 200 liters of finished beer.
It’s composed by a stainless steel base on which there are two boilers (mashing tank- boiling tank and whirlpool).
MASHING AND BOILING TANK
The mashing step takes place in brewhouse in the mashing tank and it is the first stage of production which allows to obtain the “beer wort.” In the mixing tank, it is inserted the hot water at a temperature of about 40 ° C, and subsequently the mixture of malts prepared (the ratio between water and malt is about 3: 1). In this phase the temperature rises from the initial 40 ° C to about 52 ° C, during this step it takes place the ph test aimed to checking the correct acidity of the mixture. In the successive stages the mixture rises from 52 ° to about 72 °, to favoring the action of enzymes to activate the scarification ie the transformation of starch into sugars. The mixture obtained, called mash, is mixed in order to obtain a homogeneous whole, which gives rise to the so-called wort. Before reaching 72 ° C, during the mashing, the test aimed to checking the correct scarification of the mixture. The tank also acts as a cooking boiler for the wort at which the hops are added to characterize it and spice it in connection with the proposed recipe. In addition, in the boiling process it takes place the sterilization of the wort and concentration to provide the desired degree wort. The vat is heated by an electrical resistance positioned on the bottom of the same. It consists of a vertical cylinder with 10 ° conical lower bottom adapted to rest on the frame, made with the bottom plating and bottom insulated and covered with stainless steel sheet. Both the internal tank that the outer casing are made of cold-rolled stainless steel 304; the internal finish is glossy reflective type and the external one is of the satin type (other finishes available upon specific request).
* totally removable upper lid
* External Welding: pickled, grinded and satin
* internal Welding: Welded, rehearse and polished manually by specialized technician
* Lateral insulation with high density rock wool
* Electrical Resistance on 9 kW fund managed from the PLC
* piping system designed to create the Whirlpool inside the vat for mixing phases during the mashing
* internal level achieved in laser cutting of stainless steel profile 304
* reassembly Group 304 stainless steel consisting of: external piping
* electro pump primary brand from 0.75 KW inverter complete with dedicated, open impeller stainless steel, stainless steel body pump and stainless steel support bracket 304. maximum working pressure 4 bar.
* Stainless steel butterfly valve 304 in the pump delivery (for replacement)
* butterfly valve stainless 304 in pump suction steel
* valve stainless steel butterfly 304 in pump discharge (for wort transfer)
* Stainless steel cockpit 304 complete temperature probe Pt 100
* full Name plate of serial number
FILTRATION AND WHIRLPOOL TANK
The second phase of the production of beer wort occurs by transferring the mixture obtained in the later turn where, exploiting the draft bed formed on the filter, it takes place the separation of the liquid (wort) from the malt peel. The transfer of the wort occurs in the filtration tank through a network of pipes. In the filtration process there’s the addition of hot water, preheated in the tank at a temperature of approximately 78 ° C, for washing the draft to the end of the recovery of the sugars. The stillage resulting from the process are removed and stored in special bins. of the
The tank also acts as tank of Whirlpool, after boiling the wort is purified by protein clots and from insoluble substances of hops and malt before they are transferred into the fermentation tanks, via the Whirlpool process. The vat is equipped with a pump that acting in a way “tangential” causes the rotation of the wort, allowing to accumulate at the base of the vat suspensions of hop residues and malt, the separation process takes place thanks to the principle of weight difference according to which the solid residues (heavier) are deposited on the bottom, so as to be able to pick up a clear must be transferred in fermenters. The filter vat is composed of a vertical cylindrical shaped tub ns. mod. CS200 EFW with lower bottom conical at 10 ° adapted to rest on the frame made of stainless steel. Both the internal tank that the outer casing are made of cold-rolled stainless steel 304; the internal finish is glossy reflective type and the external one is of the satin type (other finishes available upon specific request).
* totally removable top cover
* stainless steel filtration Grid 304 predrilled easily removable
* piping system with Chinese hat for the sparging
* piping system designed to create the whirlpool inside the vat
* Inner ring for containment cake after Whirlpool
* external Welding: pickled, grinded and satin
* internal Welding: welded, rehearse and polished manually by specialized technician
* lateral insulation with high density rock wool
* replacement Group 304 stainless steel consisting of: external piping with n.1 visual flat speculum
* stainless steel butterfly valve 304 in the pump delivery
* stainless steel butterfly valve 304 to the pump suction
* stainless steel butterfly valve for sparging water
* full Name plate of serial number
Electrical panel with touch screen automatic version. Stainless steel panel 304 made in accordance with the various regulations with a degree of protection IP 65. The electrical panel is installed on A stainless steel platform, AND IT contains all controls and protections of the electrical parts, pumps, transformers, etc.. With the touch screen you can display the status of tanks and control system and automatic functions by simply pressing on the monitor. The integrated PLC in the control cabinet automatically controls the mashing and boiling cycle (times and temperatures) filtration and Whirlpool, giving the guarantee of having a constant and high quality product. On the electrical panel are positioned all temperature controls of the vats Mashing / Filtration / Boiling / Whirlpool, the management of temperature control guarantees extreme precision, zero inertia and modularity of thermoregulation. The system provides the ability to save the beer recipes
THE MAIN FUNCTIONS OF DISPLAY ARE:
* brew house pumps control
* temperature indicator of the brew house tanks
* Securities display, alarms and emergencies
* Recipes on for the stage of mashing, with automated control of temperature steps, the rotation of the motor and the pump at the discretion of the customer.
* Ability to manage in a personalized way by the operator, the ramps of the process temperature ascent, speed reducers and cycles and pumps, acoustic alarms for the various steps, automatic or manual switching from one phase to the next.
* USB connection for saving recipes or graphics production cycles
The last process consists in cooling of the wort by boiling temperature (95-100 ° C) until the fermentation temperature (5 ° / 20 ° C), this phase takes place during the transfer from the fermenter Whirlpool , the product is passed through a suitable heat exchanger plates in counter flow. The decline of the must resulting from the loss of heat transfer and remaining in the vat Whirlpool is about 2-3%. The heat exchangers that use are constituted by a containment frame which encloses the plate package assembled. The particular design in a herringbone pattern are printed with which the individual plates creates among these, once assembled, two perfectly isolated channels, one for hot and one for cold, within which the two fluids are distributed in uniform manner and they flow in the opposite direction relative to one another. The corrugated surface of the plate causes a high turbulence of the fluids that will flow inside, improving the heat exchange. Among the advantages of the exchangers we are: * high heat exchange coefficient * no mixing between the fluids As part of our standard supply, for each of the plate heat exchanger is provided for the following documentation: dimensional drawing, certificate of conformity, flowchart and instruction in duplicate instructions.
1) FILTRATION FOR FALL THROUGH GRANT:
* buffer tank connected to the exhaust pipe of the filtration tank This device has two functions:
* The first is the ability to filter by fall without going to the suction with the brewhouse pump avoiding blocks on filtration (compaction of the bed of spent grains)
* the second is that of being able to avoid d & # 039 returns bubbles; air in the pipes that may cause the lifting of the draft bed, thus optimizing the yield of filtration.
2) oxygenation system in stainless steel units connected to the full heat exchanger:
* valve oxygen,
* porous candle
* speculum visual
* flow control valve BASE tubular mono structure in stainless steel 304, where all the tanks will be placed in the brewhouse, the electrical panel with the control panel and the pump for the management of fluids between the tanks.
mono tubular structure in stainless steel 304, where they will be positioned all the brewhouse tanks, the electrical panel with the control panel and the pump for the management of fluids between the tanks
N° 1 MASHING/BOILING TANK
N° 1 FILTRATION/WHIRLPOOL TANK
N° 1 GRANT TANK
N° 1 TRANSFER PUMP
N° 1 HEAT EXCHANGER
N° 1 INLINE FILTER
N° 1 CONTROLS PANEL
Copyright © 2017 All Rights Reserved