The MONOBLOC SRTI/9-8-1/C unites the operations of rinsing function with single treatment and
fixed nozzle as first turret, counter pressure filler and crown capper for diam. 26mm. It is suitable
for bottling GLASS containers.
Production: MAX 800 b/h x 0,5 LT of BEER
Bottle diameter: 55-100 mm
Bottle height: 220-360 mm
Inner mouth diameter: min. 17 mm – FILLING VALVE « DPS»
Filling temperature 0°C – 4°C (The feeding pressure and counter-pressure must always be
at least 1.5 bar higher than the pressure of the product).
The effective production depends on many factors.
The machine is complete with:
– Equipment for one bottle diameter including entry and exit star, rinsing, filling, capping devices
– Stainless steel cupboard with electric control board.
– Motorization by asynchronous three-phase motor with inverter.
– Electrical height adjustment on the RINCER, manual on FILLER and CAPPER.
– PLC for standard operations with 7” display.
– Filling level which can be regulated by changing level pipe.
– Stainless steel support structure. Complete support protection casings in stainless steel with
– Tanks, valves and all parts in contact with the product completely in stainless steel AISI 304.
– Star support in stainless steel. Stars, guides, and bottle-holding rails on stars in polyethylene.
– Safety guards with window-type openings, made up of a boxed supporting frame in stainless
steel and transparent polycarbonate.
– All sealing and parts in plastic which touch the product are of materials in accordance to
existing Directives on the subject.
– The support rests on feet which can be regulated with high resistance steel screws and under
– Stainless steel belt with steel chain with entry and exit at opposite ends of machine.
The ROTATING RINSING TURRET WITH 9 GRIPPERS and fixed nozzle for single treatment
carries out a completely automatic internal cleaning of new bottles.
– The gripper picks up the bottle at the neck level from the entry star and turns it over completely
to centre it perfectly on the spraying nozzle.
– The nozzle injects water or detergent liquid solution until the bottle is emptied of any harmful
residuals. The injection is predetermined and when terminated the dripping phase begins.
– The gripper then turns the bottle over once again and places it on the exit star.
The rinsing turret is equipped with the following features:
– The tower is entirely built in antioxidant and self lubricating materials and steel.
– The distribution station is fitted with a blocking device in case the bottles or containers are not
– The treatment times can be subdivided initially.
– The gripper jaws are made with bottle holding pads shaped according to the bottle profile or to
that of the container to be treated.
COUNTERPRESSURE FILLER WITH 8 FILLING VALVES
– All components can be easily inspected so as to simplify all cleaning and maintenance
– The rotary plate, which supports the tank, is connected to the machine base by thrust shoe
with a large diameter and orientated by self-lubricating guide bushings.
– The pneumatic cylinders are lifted by compressed air and lowered by a cam.
– The compressed air distribution, which all cylinder are connected to, is adjusted by a
suitable self-lubricating reducer.
– The isobaric tank is connected to the rotary hardened plate through its electrically
adjustable height so that bottles of different sizes can be run despite the limited stroke of
– The filling nozzles bolted to isobaric tank can be quickly disassembled to allow easy
cleaning and maintenance operations.
– The cylinders are equipped with a lowering cam so that, after filling, the bottles are
mechanically brought back to the outlet star.
– The isobaric tank, made from thick, strong stainless steel, can work at a pressure of 6 bar
(tested in compliance with INAIL (ex I.S.P.E.S.L.) at a pressure of 7 atmosphere). It is
complete with a detachable cover, well-polished on both sides.
– Floating level-control devices are placed on the isobaric cover.
– The container of the filling product is connected to the central distribution system of the filler
by a feeding pipe which is fitted with a solenoid.
– The filling valves are fixed to the isobaric tank by means of bolts which can be easily
– The centring bottle heads are made from AISI 304 stainless steel.
– As soon as the liquid reaches the hole on the levelling system the filling nozzle is shut.
– The filling nozzle is mechanically shut off by a control cam and another cam opens the
valve for reducing the pressure inside the bottle.
– Finally the bottle, now filled with liquid both still and levelled, is brought to the outlet star.
TYPE “DPS” FILLING HEAD
Pre-vacuum and high pressure filling for products like beer and sparkling wines.
Once the bottle is automatically placed directly under the filling nozzle, the vacuum valve is opened
by a cam.
All the air in the empty bottle is completely sucked out by a pump connected to the central
distribution system of the filler.
Then a first injection of gas is done and successively it is sucked out of the bottle by the vacuum
valve. This operation reduces decidedly the presence of air in the container (and it is suitable only
for glass or strong material made bottles).
The pressure valve opens so as to transfer some of the pressure which is contained in the tank of
the liquid to the empty bottle.
When the pressure in the bottle is the same as the pressure in the tank, the nozzle is opened by a
spring so as to start the filling cycle.
The liquid which goes into the bottle is spread along its sides by a rubber packing mounted on the
As soon as the liquid reaches the hole on the levelling system the filling nozzle is shut.
The filling nozzle is mechanically shut off by a control cam and another cam opens the valve for
reducing the pressure inside the bottle.
Finally the bottle, now filled with liquid both still and levelled, is brought to the outlet star.
1-HEAD CROWN CORKER “C”
This is constructed in steel and equipped with safety devices and is suitable for inserting crown
caps Ø 26 on glass bottles.
– The caps are fed through a vibration system.
– The caps travel down a stainless steel descending slide to the distribution head which
places them on the container opening.
– The press-on head inserts the caps.
– The automatic feeder is completed with cap descending duct and catching head system.
– Stopping machine device with capper head in top position.
Machine with air cylinder with cam installed under the plate, manual height adjustment cam
support ring, manual height adjustment on filler.
Copyright © 2017 All Rights Reserved