Information about the product:
Product: Carbonated or still products
Bottles type: Aluminium cans
Air consumption: 100 litres of air per minute @ 6 bars pressure
Voltage: 400v 50hz three phase
Fill temperature: 0-2⁰C
Technical information about the project:
Painted sanitised bedplate covered with stainless steel plates.
Structure on casters with brakes for easy moving of the filler-block in the client’s factory.
This triblock has been designed to assist the packaging of carbonated products in aluminium cans.
3 phases of packaging in a single steel base, on wheels.
Rinsing, counter-pressure filling and seaming.
OPERATING CYCLE OF THE FILLER
1) Flush with CO² to remove air from the filler tank
2) Place the cans in the filling positions
3) The machine is then activated by means of one safety switch on a PLC controlled panel
4) The safety door comes down automatically (pneumatically driven)
5) The cans are lifted pneumatically under the filling valve.
6) The machine fills the can with fresh CO² from the CO² bottle (not from the filling tank)
7) The machine achieves stability of pressure and starts releasing the liquid in the bottle.
8) The machine snifts the level
9) The can lower down from the valve
10) The safety door opens automatically and the cans are removed manually and transferred to the can
CIP DUMMY BOTTLES
This CIP dummy bottles setup allows high pressure CIP cleaning of the filler on-board tank and filling valves in
continuous motion to ensure high quality cleaning. There is a s/steel spray ball inside the header tank for high
Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved